* Nightly rates do not include 6% lodging tax and 7% sales tax
* The maximum occupancy for each unit is list and includes all guests regardless of age. Having any visitors to your lodging that are not listed and paid for on the reservation agreement will be grounds for immediate termination of our agreement and you will be asked to leave the premises and no refund will be given for your stay.
* Visitors - Absolutely no visitors are permitted on the property other than those listed on the rental agreement
* Pets are permitted and must be listed on the rental agreement. A fee of $30 applies for each pet for the entire stay. In addition pets must be kept on a leash at all times when outside. The pet must be crated if you are going to leave the pet unattended in your lodging.
* Payment for Cabin or Lodge a deposit via credit card of one night's stay is required to secure your reservation. We gladly accept Visa, Master card and Discover. Balance due at arrival. We accept Credit card or cash for final payment
* Payment for Tipi must be made in full at the time of reservation. You will be charged for the Tipi rental only. Extra people or add ons such as firewood will be do and payable when you arrive
* Cancellations - Reservations that are canceled will be charged $100 at anytime after the reservation is made for the Cabins, Tipi's will be charged a full nights stay cancellation and for Glacier's Edge Lodge the fee is $200 up to 14 days prior to your arrival. Cancellations less than two weeks will not receive a refund and will be charged the full amount of the rental. In the event of an early departure, we cannot give any kind of refund. There are no cancellations due to inclement weather.
* Arrival and Departure is between 2:00pm-6:00pm at the Gift Shop for Dotcalm, Skyview, Tallpines and the Tipi rentals. Glacier's Edge Lodge check-in is between 4:00pm and 6:00pm.We cannot accommodate early check ins. If you are on the road and find you are going to be a few minutes late you must call and notify us -if you don't you may not be able to check in to your cabin or Tipi. We will work diligently to have your cabin ready for you right at 2:00pm, but there are rare occasions when additional cleaning may be required or when your hot tub may not be fully heated until later that night. There is no refund in these situations. Check Out is strictly held to 11 am .You do not need to come to the office to check out. Simply clean up, leave the key and leave the cabin unlocked. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate late check outs. Check-out times are strictly enforced so that we can make sure that each cabin is ready for our guests.
* Check In Procedu there may be times when the Gift Shop is closed when you arrive - don't panic - we are always here - just give us a call at 740-385-0707 and we will be right there to get you checked in
* Age Requirement you must be 21 years of age to rent any of our lodging . No exceptions. We require at least one 21 year old to be one of the lodging occupants.
* Smoking is not permitted in the cabin or in the Hot Tub. You are permitted to smoke outside and ashtrays are provided - please be responsible and dispose of your cigarette butts in the containers provided.
* Candles are provided in your cabin and on the porches and decks. We do not allow any additional candles to be burned in or around the Hot Tub other than the candles we have provided in containers. Wax in the Hot Tub will result in a $100 fine and may be subject to additional charges if any mechanical functions are damaged.
Cleaning Responsibilities it is your responsibility to maintain the cabin in a neat and clean condition throughout your stay. If we find that unusual cleaning is necessary, there may be an additional charge on your credit card.
* Damages: We reserve the right to charge you on the credit card used for deposit for any damages incurred or excessive cleaning required following your stay. If you notice any problems upon checking in, please let us know immediately to avoid any damage charges being billed to your account.
* Driving Conditions all of our cabins are accessible and do not require a 4 wheel drive vehicle unless there is severe inclement weather conditions. All of the cabins and Tipis are easily accessed by Motorcycles.
* Campfires all of our lodging choices have an outdoor fire pit for your use during your stay. We sell firewood in our gift shop and do not permit you to bring your own firewood on to our property. Our firewood options are all very reasonably priced. It is illegal to move firewood in the State of Ohio in or out of quarantined areas. Violators face up to a $4000 fine by the State of Ohio.
* Fireworks and guns are not allowed on the property. There is also no HUNTING anywhere on our property.
* Liability Renter agrees to assume all responsibility for an accident, injury or damage that may result in or about our premises, to persons, pets or property (including all renter's guests) and that the owners and agents of At Boulders Edge shall not be held liable, or responsible for any such incident. Confirmation of reservation by email or phone and by taking occupancy of any of our lodging means that you have agreed to these terms.
* Fireplaces, Air conditioning and Solar Shower fireplaces are all gas and will be operational from October through June. Air Conditioning is turned on June 1st and available till October 1st. There is baseboard heat in all of the cabins. The solar shower is operational May through September. These dates are subject to change if weather conditions demand it.
* Lost Items if you accidentally leave behind any items every attempt will be made to locate those items by our staff. If you wish to have those items returned to you it will be done at the guests expense and will include fees for packaging, shipping and handling.
* Amenities: Occasionally appliances, such as hot tubs, fireplaces, etc., can malfunction. We will service and restore these amenities as quickly as we can, but will not make any rental concession for time without these items. Likewise, loss of electricity, water, or other “Acts of Nature” that are outside of our control will not result in a refund of any monies paid. Due to cleaning and servicing, hot tubs are sometimes not up to full temperature at the time of check in and may need several hours to heat. We ask that you follow all guidelines and policies regarding use of amenities in order to keep them functioning at peak efficiency. Failure to do so may result in damage or excessive cleaning charges.
At Boulders Edge Cabin and Tipi Retreat
11470 Dalton Road
Rockbridge, Ohio 43149
Renee and Frank Marteney Proprietors
Web Design by At Boulders Edge